Monday, August 14, 2017

Parisian Architecture Fine Art Painting, Flower Boxes “Paris Windows III” by Illinois Artist Marilyn Weisberg


Gorgeous red flowers in a window box on the balcony of a Paris apartment with classic french street scene in the background.

 24"x18"x1"  Oil on Canvas Available

 Click HERE to purchase the ORIGINAL.

 Click HERE to purchase a Fine Art Giclee'.

 View Marilyn's Fine Art Paintings HERE

 View Marilyn's Available Fine Art Giclee' Prints  HERE

Can you find the music in these paintings??


 Calling all music lovers.  At my recent art fair, I had a number of people notice the music in my paintings.    One man insisted on looking up, “Dreaming O/P 4,” which appears in my painting, “Wedding Confetti,” ........

Click HERE to ready my new blog post about Art and Music!!





No comments:

Post a Comment